Aide Services: (SRNAs, Patient Care Attendants, and Sitters)Personal Care Services, such as:
Medication reminders and assistance
- Escort to outpatient or surgical procedures.
- Accompany on out-of-state trips.
- Family gatherings
- Post office
Nursing Services: (Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses)Specialty Areas:
- Wound Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Medication Management
Private Duty Skilled Nursing is also available.
All Private Duty care is delivered with a four-hour minimum.
Come Join Our Team!
- Flexible scheduling
- Great for students needing to work around an ever-changing schedule
- On-site TB testing and CPR certification.
- Many employment opportunities available in different divisions in our Family of Companies.
- Efficient way to supplement the income from your full-time job.
- Competitive pay.
- Compassionate opportunity for one-on-one care in the patient’s home.
- Much respected “Medical Model” for our Private Duty company.
Private Duty Referrals: call: (859) 259-9687 -or- fax: (859) 288-2887